Raise your hand if you’ve been afraid of white jeans. Keep your hand raised if at some point you’ve been told that white is an unforgiving color and will make you look bigger. Keep that hand in the air if you’ve have a debilitating fear that your white pants will become a shade of wine, with a side of garlic aioli, and chocolate frosting?
Oh, you feel the same way? Glad to know we’re on the same page. In all honesty, the white denim trend is something I’ve always envied from afar. I dreamt of the long, skinny legs that would fill the inevitably too long of an inseam and how I could effortlessly rock them without getting them dirty.
If you haven’t noticed, white jeans are all the rage and are a closet staple. They’re fun to pair with a variety of tops and give you that chic look without really trying. I’ve tried my share of white jeans and honestly, it is hard to find a jeans that fit my body type. I’ve got a ridiculously short inseam and athletic legs and calves that make it so difficult to find the perfect pair. But lo and behold, Old Navy has come in to save me from my deepest style fears!
I bought the Rockstar Mid-Rise Distressed jeans in a regular size 6. Full disclosure, the regular sized pants are still about 2 inches too long (the struggle is real), but a quick fold up and you can’t even tell! These jeans come in petite online and would probably have been perfect in the petite. I love the mid-rise because it hits me at my belly button, keeps things sucked in, but is not too tight for my waist which allowed for the vegan burger I ate while wearing these pants. #yas #winwin
I styled the white jeans in three different outfits below! They all have a casual chic look because that’s what I like best, but honestly, these jeans would look amazing with ANY top! Hope this inspires you to rock white jeans no matter your size or length of your legs!
Also, the links below are affiliate links! It means the world to me when you support me and also helps me so much know what you like and what to keep styling for you all! Thank you for your continued support and can’t wait to see you all rock white jeans!
Outfit #1: Bold Yet Clean
I love this outfit for several reasons. The white jeans give it such a clean, crisp look, while the bold blush jacket and steel blue top give it that pop of color that just screams SPRING! Styled it with my favorite neck tie from Zara and you are ready to conquer the day.
Old Navy Mid-Rise Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans
- On sale for $25 right now (UM, RUN. BUY THEM NOW.) and you can see the rave reviews from hundreds of other happy folks.
Old Navy Sueded-Knit Moto Jacket
- I bought this jacket in the fall in the a caramel brown color and fell in love with the soft texture and beautiful color. The jacket looks way more expensive than it really is and is the perfect spring color. It’s so light and flexible –it moves with you and is such a great jacket. Highly recommend. The fennel/green color is on sale right now, too!
Forever21 Crepe Twist-Front Top
- This top is on sale for $19 and comes in 3 different colors! The blue is sold out but I think I may buy it in the other colors–seriously SO comfy and SO chic. The twist front gives the shirt a unique look and the ruffles are so feminine and flirty.
Dr. Scholl’s White Sneakers
- My exact pair are not sold anymore, but let me tell you…these are the best white sneakers I’ve ever owned. The cushion is INCREDIBLE and molds to your foot. I am living my best grandma life when I am wearing these shoes.
- Here’s the Dr. Scholl’s slip on version here
- Here’s another Dr. Scholl’s platform sneakers here and these come in fun colors! Both are ON SALE!
Outfit #2: The Easter Bunny Look
Okay, if the Easter Bunny had a look, I think it would be this. Fuzzy lilac moto jacket, on all white and lilac shoes? GURL. I own this top in 3 colors and I am not mad about it at all. Effortlessly chic, goes with everything and did I mention it’s on sale? GET IT.
Forever 21 Fuzzy Moto Jacket
- This jacket is on sale for $30. I bought it for $15 because they had a crazy 50% sale on sale items a couple weeks ago. Be on the lookout for extra sales like that because you can score some SWEET deals. This jacket gives me life. It’s (surprisingly) warm, has amazingly fun buckle details and is FUZZY. The texture is fuzzy and the color is fun so you will definitely be getting some looks of jealousy wearing this!
Forever 21 Accordion Top
- Unfortunately, my exact top is sold out but here’s an alternative! It’s the same thing except it has a tie front.
Target DV Flaire Sling-backs
- If you haven’t heard, ultra violet is THE color of the season, hence the reason why it’s everywhere and why I’m wearing it. These sling blacks are SO cute. They are in a beautiful lilac color and fit my wide/flat feet so well! They’re 20% off right now, so grab them while they’re hot!
Outfit #3: Bell Sleeves + Prints
This outfit has all the things I love. Striped top. Bell sleeves. Floral print. Blush Shoes. Excuse me while I pat myself on the back. This top was found at Ross Dress for Less and I bought it for $12. GURL, YAS. These tops are everywhere and I’ve linked a few below for you!
- Off the shoulder floral bell sleeve top: $17.90
- Off the shoulder striped top: $10
- Lace bell sleeve top: $34.99
Madewell Blush Mules
- These shoes were originally $149.99, and are on sale for $39.99 PLUS an additional 30% off. LIKE WHAT. YOU HAVE TO GET THEM. They’re SO cute, actually comfortable and the perfect shoe for spring/summer.
Friends, there you have it! The perfect white jeans styled 3 different ways. Thank you again for stopping by and let me know which outfit is your favorite in the comments below!
Happy day to you, sweet friends!