Hi friends! This is not your typical post, but I had to squeeze in this blog post this week because Kate Spade is having the most EPIC sale right now. I mean, there are purses for under $100 that originally sell for $300 and up! SO good that I had to share because it’s a “secret” sale which means that only select insiders have access to the links. 🙂 So here’s where I come in and help y’all out!
Note: The sale ends on August 18th–All sales are final sales! The good thing is if you change your mind, you could easily sell the purse for the same price if not more! These purses are on MAJOR sale, so get ready!
Sale Picks Under $50
- Cardholder with key chain: $29
- Originally $79; bought this one! It’s the perfect little cardholder to attach to your keys. I’ve been ditching the big wallets lately and have been into cardholders! This one is super cute and comes in black and green. and for $29, you just can’t beat it!
- Floral Cardholder with key chain: $29
- Originally $79; same as above but in floral print! It’s definitely a fun print!
- Leather small wallet with snap closure: $29
- Originally $128; this is a steal! It’s a small wallet with an actual clasp. Would be an amazing gift idea too!
- Laurel Way Stacy: $49
- Originally $119. Cute wallet in brown sugar. Perfect neutral color!
Sale Picks Under $100
- Newbury Lane Cammie Purse (rectangle crossbody purse): $69
- Originally $298 and comes in the cutest pastel-like colors! I got the light pink one. 🙂
- Grand Street Hayden Crossbody: $79
- Originally $228; such a cute small cross body that comes in several colors! Love the classic shape of this one!
- Wilson Road Margareta Tote Bag: $79
- Originally $248; similar to a Longchamp bag. This is a great option for a work tote especially if you need to carry around a laptop. I bought this in blue!
- Lawton Way Rose Zipper Tote Bag: $89
- Made out of a smooth leather material and also an excellent work tote option! I almost bought this too but decided I didn’t need two tote bags…
- Cove Street Dody Crossbody bag: $79
- This bag is the perfect classic crossbody–sleek, simple, and would go with everything! You can even buy the matching wallet for an extra $20 and make it a steal for $99. Just use the code “MAKEITTWO” when you check out!
- Ward Place Ivy Crossbody bag: $79
- This bag is NEUTRAL HEAVEN. The black piping makes it even more sleek and chic. I wanted this bag but had to exert sooooome self control. Originally $248. THIS IS A STEAL.
- Tilden Place Alek: $79
- This comes in so many different colors and would be an amazing going out purse! It has the classy chain link detail that is so delicate and chic!
- Prospect Place Hanna: $79
- This is the PERFECT black cross body! Such a good size too–not too big and not too small.
- Wilson Road Small Bradley (BACKPACK): $99
- Originally $249. If you’re into backpacks like me, you might need this in your life! Perfect for travel and an everyday backpack.
Sale Picks Under $150
- Laurel Way Evangelie: $129
- Um brown butter HEAVEN. This classic neutral bag is on the top of my list too. Get the matching wallet for $159 (only $20!!) when you check out using the code “MAKEITTWO.”
- Turner Road Large Loryn: $139
- Beautiful large tote with zipper closure. This is a great bag for work or if you have to carry a lot of stuff! Bought this one for my mom who is a “big purse lady.” (according to her, haha!)
- Mccall Street Carli: $139
- Originally $359–this is the perfect satchel style bag! A great medium sized bag with a shoulder strap or can be worn without for a cute “hand in purse” look!
- Grove Street Lana: $139
- Originally $349. I love the class shape of this purse. It’s super chic and a good medium sized purse!
Alright, that’s it for today! I wanted to share this sale with you all because it’s just TOO good. Happy shopping!