Okay, so at this point, you all know I love purchasing items and styling them in different ways. It allows you to get more #bangforyabuck and gives that same piece a new and refreshing feel. My latest styling obsession: GRAPHIC T-SHIRTS!
I’ve always stayed away from them because I never felt that they were dressy enough or quite fit my style. While I do have my go-to’s, I’m always looking for new ways to change up my style and create new looks. The best part about fashion is that you can wear whatever your heart desires–feeling sassy? There’s a look for that. Feeling casual cool? Yup, you got it. I love clothes because it’s a way for me to express how I’m feeling at the moment in each of those outfits.
While shopping at the mall a few weeks ago, I saw this cute graphic t-shirt that says “knockout” on it and decided to give it a whirl. I mean, it makes me feel like a BA, so I just had to get it. Ya feel me? Here are three ways to style a graphic t-shirt–whether you’re a jeans kinda gal, jumpsuit typa lady, or a skirt-wearing babe, I got you!
Look #1: Classic Graphic Tee and Jeans
I love this look because it’s simple, easy, and comfy! I added a red bandana in my hair for a cute little accessory and to pick up the red in my tee!
My t-shirt was purchased from a local boutique that does not have an online store. However, I linked a bunch of other graphic t-shirts that are cute and affordable!
Graphic T-Shirt Options
- Animaniac Graphic Tee from Forever 21
- Ummm, did anyone else grow up watching the Animaniacs?! I watched it religiously because the characters reminded me of my brothers and I!! Only $14.90!
- Hustle Tee from Forever 21
- One word: Hustle. Simple, yet cute, and only $12!
- Sunset Blvd Tee from Forever 21
- An ode to the famous LA street and only $8.90!
- Marvel Comics Tee from Forever 21
- If you’re a fan of Marvel Comics…this is a must! Only $15.90!
- Polaroid Tee from Forever 21
- Also loving this Polaroid tee–has this throwback feel to it and I dig it! $15.90
Jeans for Petites
The jeans are old from Loft, but are one of my favorite pairs. Petite style tip: buy cropped pants and they will be the perfect full length pant! I am 5 foot and have THE shortest legs, so this tip always helps me find the perfect pair!
- Loft lace up black crops
- These have a fun lace up detail on the ankle part of the jean. On sale for extra 40% off!
- Old Navy Rockstar jeans in petite
- I own several rock star jeans and they never disappoint! Only $27!
My favorite summer sandal: Dr. Scholl’s Platform Sandal
Trust me when I say these are the COMFIEST shoes you will ever wear. They have been on repeat this summer, hence why you’ve seen them so often on my feed and blog! If you have fat fleet, these shoes are perfect for you! Plus, for us shorties, these shoes give ya a little boost!
Look #2: Layer it with a Jumpsuit
This jumpsuit was bought from Forever21, but unfortunately, they do not sell it anymore! Here are some other options you could certainly layer a graphic tee with!
- Linen blend wide leg jumpsuit from Forever 21
- Looks super comfortable for those days where you just can’t decide what to wear! Only $27.90!
- Wide Leg Jumpsuit from Forever 21
- On sale for $18.99!
- Plunging Wide Leg Jumpsuit (Similar cut to mine!)
- On sale for $22.90!
Purse: Ring Handle Crossbody bag from Target
Look #3: Add a feminine touch with a pleated skirt!
This skirt is a must-have in your closet! I wear this skirt ALL through the seasons–fall, winter, spring, AND summer. I wear it to work, wear it out, wear it at home. You get the picture. 🙂 I bought mine a couple years ago, but I linked the current one sold from Uniqlo. The quality is EXCELLENT and so well made.
- Uniqlo Pleated Skirt
- This has been such an investment at $29.90! I seriously wear it year round!
Let me know which look you like the best! Which look would you rock? Do you all enjoy these “how to style” blog posts? Let me know so that I can help create content that works for YOU! Have a fantastic day, sweet friends.