Back by popular demand, I’m bringing you another “how to style” post…this time, with my new favorite jumpsuit!
This jumpsuit is one of those things that you see on the rack and think: is that a potato sack…or…..what in the…?
No, but seriously. It doesn’t have much shape and to someone who may be afraid of clothes without shape, you’d probably pass on it. But I’m here to tell you that this thing is literally the most comfortable jumpsuit. It doesn’t cling to you, is lightweight and has two buttons so that you can adjust the height at which it hits you! So if you’re taller, the straps will go down further. And if you’re short like me, you can use the second button to make the straps shorter! AND if you’re extra petite,this would be an easy one to adjust by taking the button off and re-sewing so that it hits you at the right place! Such a win.
Without further ado, here is one jumpsuit, styled four different ways!
Where to buy this jumpsuit/similar options:
I bought mine at a store called Cali Blue but they don’t sell it online. Good thing is I’ve found the exact one at Forever 21 here–it’s almost sold out though!
- Pinafore jumpsuit from Shein (Almost identical!)
- Criss Cross pinafore jumpsuit from Shein (almost identical! Just missing adjustable buttons)
- Dual pocket pinafore jumpsuit from Shein
- Relaxed Cami Jumpsuit from Forever 21
- Wide leg Cami Jumpsuit from Forever 21
Look #1: Stripes ‘n Thangs
A very official survey said that 90% of us own a striped shirt somewhere in our closet. Okay, so maybe there isn’t a survey to confirm this but I can bet that most of us have a striped shirt lying around. Put that sucker on and layer this jumpsuit over it for a super cute, casual, yet chic look! I love this 3/4 length sleeve one that I bought a few years ago.
Striped shirt options:
- Criss-cross off the shoulder striped tee from Shein full length sleeves (this would be SO cute to style for fall!)
- Criss-cross off the shoulder striped tee from Shein (3/4 length sleeve)
- Striped crew neck tee from Forever 21
- Striped ringer tee from Forever 21
- Caslon slingback sandals from Nordstrom (40% off!)
Look #2: Classic Button-down
I think this look is my favorite–it’s easy, classy, and also utilizes a wardrobe staple that you should already have in your closet: the white button-down! I rolled up the sleeves a few times, put a neck scarf in my hair, and called it a day!
- White button down shirt from Old Navy (on sale!)
- Would also be SO cute with this: Gingham print top from Old Navy (on sale too!)
- This one is from Cotton On and is SO cute, soft and versatile! They have a bunch of other cute prints! Buy here!
Look #3: Pop of Color
The amazing thing about this jumpsuit is how versatile is. I paired it with one of my favorite yellow tops from Loft. I can totally see this jumpsuit being paired with bright floral tops or fun prints too! My top is sold out (so sad!) but here are some other options. P.S. This top was also styled in my last post so you can get an idea of how versatile it is!
I styled the same scarf that is in my hair in the last outfit around me neck here. Buy here!
Look #4: 90’s Baby
This is a fun way to add another layer to this look! I wore a black graphic t-shirt underneath and a fun jean jacket vest.
- Graphic t-shirt from Cotton on (there’s a TON of options here! and 2 for $25 deal!)
- Vest is old from Zara but here are some other options:
And there you have it! One jumpsuit, four ways. I wanted to show you how you can take one piece and style it multiple ways so that you can get more bang for your buck! This jumpsuit is also an awesome transitional piece for fall as you can layer long sleeves with it, layer jackets and so much more!
Let me know which look you love in the comments and what I should style next for my blog post Thank you for reading, sweet friends. 🙂