If you’ve ever wondered how to style faux leather leggings, this post is for YOU! I’m pretty sure I’ve unlocked the secret to looking sexy and chic while still being in absolute comfort. Let’s just say I am praising whoever came up with the genius idea to make faux leather leggings. Instant glam while still being in ultimate comfort?! SIGN ME UP!
This week I’m bringing you four looks –EVERYTHING in these outfits are pieces that I restyled in my closet. If you recognize some pieces, I’m SO glad! That means 1) you’ve been here for awhile (thank you!) and 2) you get to see me actually re-wear the clothes in my closet! I want this blog to bring you genuine fashion inspiration and encourage you to invest in pieces that can be styled in versatile ways! So here we go!
Faux Leather Leggings
You can find these almost anywhere these days,but my faux leather leggings are a Nordstrom sale find! I snagged these last year on major sale for less than $20 and they’ve been such a great piece to style! Here are some great options:
- SPANX faux leather leggings in petite; $98
- These are on the pricier end but the reviews on line say that they’re worth it! The ones I have are too long and I end up tucking them under–so I’d be interested in trying these out since they’re petite and probably higher quality than the ones I own!
- Faux leather leggings by Nordstrom; $69
- Faux leather leggings from Forever 21; $19.90
- These have a seam going down the leg in the middle which gives the illusion of longer legs!
Look #1: City Chic
I wore this outfit to a birthday party and was so pleasantly surprised with the way this look turned out! To create this look, you’ll need a long double-breasted blazer, a black shirt or bandeau/bralette, and a thick black belt! I love belting my blazers to add interest to my outfit and it cinches me at the waist which enhances my figure!
- Long-line double breasted blazer from Forever 21; $34.90
- Double breasted blazer from Forever 21; $34.90
- Polka dot sleeve top from Loft; $30 (currently 40% off!)
- Seriously one of my favorite tops right now! Really soft material and the mixed media and polka dot sleeves are such a classy touch!
- Block heels from Nordstrom; $59.95
- These are my fave nude heels! They go with EVERYTHING and make an outfit instantly chic!
- Gucci knock-off belt; $17.99
- You’ve seen me style this belt OVER and OVER again–it’s safe to say I’ve gotten my money’s worth! You need this belt!!
Look #2: Rocker Chick
This outfit makes me feel cool. I mean…rocker tee, faux leather leggings, and this hat? Am I ready to rock and roll or WHAT? This outfit is so easy and effortlessly cool.
- Graphic t-shirt from Cotton On; $14.95
- There are SO many cute options here! I want the all!
- Boyfriend denim jacket from Old Navy; $44.95
- Love this one because it’s a looser fit! My jacket is actually a men’s jacket I found on clearance at Gap!
- Belt buckle hat from Amazon; $16.45
- SERIOUSLY THE BEST DANG HAT EVER. I have one in black and brown and LOVE IT.
Look #3: Polished Rocker Chick
I took the same outfit from above and switched it out for a blazer instead! This is the same double breasted blazer I styled above as a dress–I love wearing it open for that classy look! Put on a pair of sneakers and you’ve got a comfy yet chic look!
- Black lace up shoes (VANS Knock-offs!); $15
- THESE SHOES ARE AMAZING. For a fraction of the price of Vans, you get the same cute look and they’re SO freaking comfortable. I think they’re more comfy than the real thing! I didn’t need to break them in at all!
Look #4: Comfy Chic
Okay, so this outfit is the outfit I wear when I want to eat all the things and not be bothered by real pants, sucking it in, or be worried about how I look. (We all have those days, right?) This loose tunic is an amazing option–comfy but still CHIC!
Here are some similar options for tops!
And there you have it! 4 easy ways to style faux leather leggings with things you probably already have in your closet! I hope this post inspires you to take new chances in your style and try something new.
Leave me a comment and let me know which was your favorite look? What outfit do you want to try yourself?! Oh and what should I style next?! I’ll shout you out in my next post!