I’m sure you’ve seen linen everywhere–it’s the most perfect fabric for warmer temps and definitely a closet staple for me during the spring and summer! I’ve been wearing linen pants for almost every outfit lately so I thought I’d share with you how to style linen pants in a few different ways! I hope this post gives you some outfit inspiration for the upcoming season!
Outfit #1: Striped Duster Look
This is one of my favorite linen pant looks–it’s flowy from head-to-toe and such an easy, chic outfit to slip on in a moment’s notice. My pants and cardigan were purchased from last year, but here are some similar items!
- Belted linen pants from Forever 21; $27.90
- Linen pants from Old Navy; 40% off!
- Block heel mule from Target; $27.99
- Striped duster from Forever 21; $24.90
Outfit #2: White Button Down + Linen Pants
Can it get anymore classic than this? One of my favorite ways to style linen pants is to simply wear a white button down! It’s crisp and clean. You’ll notice that I wear this white button down a lot and that’s because it’s truly a closet staple. If you don’t own one already, I highly recommend investing in one because the possibilities are endless! I got these pants from Marshall’s, but here are similar options!
- Striped linen pants from Forever 21; $19.90
- Striped paper-bag pants from Forever 21; $27.90
- Striped linen pants from Old Navy; 40% off right now!!
- Relaxed classic white button down shirt from Old Navy; 40% off!!
- Blowfish Hapuku Wedge from DSW; $49.99
Outfit #3: Linen on Linen
If you are following me on Instagram, then you KNOW I am obsessed with this blazer. It’s a recent Target purchase and one of my absolute favorite buys. I’ve worn it at least 1-2 times a week since I’ve bought it because it goes with everything. It also can’t get better than this–stripes and linen? Sign me up!
- Striped blazer from Target; $34.99
- Black cami from Target; $17.99
- Cropped linen pants from Old Navy; 40% off!
- Slide sandals from Target; $19.99
Outfit #4: Leopard and Linen
Are you really surprised by this outfit? At this point, you should know about my leopard obsession. It continues and doesn’t look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. A little leopard print and linen and you’ve got the perfect summer outfit!
- Leopard shirt from Target; $14.99 (GREAT QUALITY!)
- Straw hat from H&M; $14.99
- Not the same hat I have, but this one seems really cute and it’s a great price!
And there you have it! 4 simple, chic, and affordable looks featuring a summer fave: linen pants! I hope these looks inspire you to buy a pair of linen pants because your body will thank you! They are so unbelievably comfortable and the perfect fabric for the heat! Let me know which outfit was your favorite or what I should style next!