Can you believe it? We’re 3 days away from Christmas! It’s hard to believe we’re nearing the end of 2018 and that my favorite holiday is almost here.
I love Christmas because it’s a chance for my big Chinese family to come together, enjoy good food, and watch all the little kiddos in our families rip open their Christmas gifts. It’s seriously such a joy!
We have about 30 people all come over to our house on Christmas day, eat food ALL day, and finally open gifts in the late afternoon. One awesome thing about being both Chinese and American is that we always have both cuisines. On our tables you’ll see noodles, dumplings, Chinese duck + chicken (my family isn’t vegan, haha), and then you’ll have all the American dishes like mashed potatoes, roasted ham, and more. Food is definitely the center of our gatherings and I’m thankful for the family I have to share it with!
Christmas is a casual gathering where we come as we are–no need for a fancy dress or anything elaborate. I always opt for an outfit that’s comfortable, still put together, and with a little festive touch to it–whether it be a fun holiday print or color. Today I’m excited to be partnering with Loft to bring you another casual holiday outfit idea!
What I’m Wearing:
Loft is currently having AMAZING sales right now! Definitely take advantage!!
- Plaid split neck blouse from Loft; 50% off $59.50!
- I’m SO obsessed with this top! The material is lightweight but a really lovely quality knit. It’s a little long but perfect for a petite gal as it does go past my butt. I plan on wearing them with Loft’s AMAZING leggings which I just bought!
- Petite modern skinny jeans from Loft; 50% off $69.50!
- If you follow me in Instagram, and you saw my try-on haul, then you KNOW these jeans were a winner! They fit my thicker thighs, waist and short legs PERFECTLY. They’re super flattering with the dark wash and are so comfortable.
- These fun earrings are clip-ons (I have not worn earrings since I was a 11 due to skin allergies!) and I am SO pumped about them! They’re a gorgeous deep wine color and made by my sweet friend Pangshua from Lue and Riley!
A huge thank you to Loft for sponsoring this post –it’s been such a joy to create these fun holiday inspired looks for you all!
Leave me a comment and let me know how you spend your Christmas! Have an amazing holiday sweet friends and as always, thank you for reading!